This episode of Managing Madrid comes in two parts.
First part, Espanyol post-match with Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse:
- Carlo Ancelotti’s back line
- How the Antonio Rudiger – Eder Militao partnership worked
- The positioning of Aurélien Tchouameni
- Breaking the first goal and the genius of Tcohuameni and Vinicius Jr in this game
- And the goal conceded… Whose fault is it?
- Why we don’t worry about Karim Benzema
- Vinicius’ performance
- Should Fede Valverde play on the right side in games like this?
- No more bumps on the chest, please.
- The cast of Thibaut Courtois
- The performances of Eduardo Camavinga and Rodygo Goes on the bench
- Which outfield player would play goalkeeper for us in an emergency?
- Antonio Rudiger is non-negotiable
- Carlo’s Submarines
- Marco Asensio and Eden Hazard
- Sergio Reguilon at Atlético Madrid
- And more.
Part Two (53:30), Castilla Corner with Kristofer McCormack and Ruben Skjerping
- Where to watch Castilla this season
- The role of Álvaro Rodríguez after the departure of Latasa
- Why is Arribas still in Castile?
- Will Real Madrid sign Vinícius Tobias on a permanent deal?
- Chances of being promoted
- Iker Bravo
- Raúl’s attack options
- Transfer from Reguilón to Atlético
- Kris’ deleted tweet, race tracks and our favorite stadiums
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, editorials, tactical analysis, artwork and of course podcasts. It also serves as a means for real Madrid fans to connect and chat about the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly to make it what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real, full-time presence in maintaining this website and its podcasts.
Hosts this week:
Kristofer McCormack (@CastillaCorner)
Ruben Skjerping (@RubenPMN)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)